Learn what is Handicap 0 in football betting with 1XBET sportsbook examples. Join now & claim 100% up to RM500 bonus to bet on handicap 0 match in 3 easy steps!
Online betting is increasingly gaining more popularity across the globe, and thanks to online betting sites like 1XBET, placing bets on popular betting options in sports matches is easier. One such interesting and popular betting option in football is the handicap betting option which is the main betting option that does not depend completely on the end results of the final match. Thus, to help you understand what the handicap betting option is all about, our team has put together a series of simple explanations and 1XBET tutorials for all the handicap margins. In this article, we mainly will be focusing on what is Handicap 0 in football betting.
What is handicap 0 in football betting?
To understand what the Handicap 0 meaning is, it is first important that you understand what the handicap betting option is. The handicap betting option is a betting option that is more prominent in matches played between a strong and an underdog team. In this betting option, the stronger team gets a handicap of – goals and the underdog team gets a headstart of + goals, which is then calculated with the end results of the real match to determine the winner of the betting option. These goal + and – margins are given based on the strength difference between both teams.
So, in Handicap 0, the strength difference between both teams is 0, which means that the teams are almost equal and anyone could win the match without needing any + or – goals. The Handicap 0 bet is often accompanied with other handicap margins like handicap 1, handicap 2, etc. as shown in the image above. However, unlike the other handicap margins in the sportsbook, the handicap 0 betting option depends on the end results of the real match. This means that in order for your bets to win, your team needs to win. If they lose the real match, then your bets on them will lose. But if they Tie the match, then your entire betting stake is refunded.
Examples of Handicap 0 meaning in betting
To help you understand the Handicap 0 meaning in a better way, let us look into real football match examples from the 1XBET sportsbook. The handicap 0 examples are taken from a match between Chelsea and Newcastle United, two strong teams in football. Using these examples would help you understand the handicap betting option better and how they are presented in the sportsbook. You will also learn about the 3 main case scenarios of the handicap 0 betting option in sportsbook.
Example 1: Team 1 (Chelsea) Handicap 0
This means that Chelsea has to win the real match by more than 0 goals, which is 1 goal and above for bets on them to win.
So, if Chelsea wins the real match with 1 goal and above, then the bets on them will win. If they lose the match then the bets on them will lose. If they draw the match then the entire betting stake will be refunded to you.
Example 2: Team 2 (Newcastle United) Handicap 0
This means that Newcastle United has to win the real match by more than 0 goals, which is 1 goal and above for bets on them to win.
Thus, Newcastle United has to win the real match with more than 1 goal for bets on them to win. If they lose the match then the bets on them will lose. If they draw the match then the entire betting stake will be refunded to you.
Note: You may be wondering that the Handicap 0 meaning is exactly like the main 1X2 betting option, so what is the difference? Well, the main difference here is that in 1X2 betting option, the Tie bet is the third sub-betting option. However, in the Handicap 0 betting option, a Tie between the teams is a case scenario, and so, the only main betting option is 1 or 2. In 1X2, if the teams tie, you get paid according to the betting odds for the Tie (X) betting option, but if there is a Tie in the handicap 0 betting option, then your entire betting stake is refunded. This makes the latter a much better option to play with than the former for beginners in the sportsbooks.
Place handicap 0 bets on matches at 1XBET in 3 steps
Now that you have learnt the basics of the Handicap 0 meaning, let us help you learn how you can place your bets in the 1XBET sportsbook using only 3 simple steps. It is important to remember that 1XBET homes one of the best sportsbooks you can find on the internet at it also comes with a 1XBET Promo Code Malaysia welcome bonus of RM500 that you can claim for playing sports betting online.
Step 1: Join 1XBET and click on the Sports product
- So, the very first thing that you want to do is visit the official betting site and create an account in the 1XBET register by clicking on ‘Registration’. This will take you to the 1XBET form where you must enter all your details accurately.
- If you already own a 1XBET account, then you can click on ‘Login’ to get the pop-box where you can enter your login credentials.
- When you have successfully made the 1XBET Registration, you must click on the ‘Sports’ product which is available on the menubar on the homepage, and move on to the next step.
Step 2: Filter the sportsbook and select a Handicap 0 match
- In the second step, you will find yourself on a page with all the betting options for different sports matches available, so now you must filter the sportsbook by clicking on ‘Football’.
- As you can see, you will also be able to further filter out the sportsbook by clicking on the kind of match you want to bet on which includes directly, exit right, today, early, moneyline, total, and first half lists.
- Once done with filtering the 1XBET sportsbook, you will see that the sportsbook has been filtered with all the football matches on one page. From here, you can scroll down to locate a match with the handicap 0 betting option.
- Here, we found a match in the English Premier League played between Aston Villa and Brighton & Hove Albion where both teams have the handicap 0 condition.
Step 3: Place a wager on a sub-option and lock bets
- In the last step of this article, you will find yourself on the page with all the betting options and their odds for the match you selected. But since we want to play the handicap 0 bets, you must scroll down to locate the handicap betting option.
- From here, you must click on your preferred sub-betting option and this will open a bet slip on the right side of your screens.
- In the betting slip, you must enter your betting stake, and based on the odds of the betting option and the betting stake, the potential payout returns will be given to you. To know how to wager in ways that can boost your wins, be sure to apply some 1XBET Tips and Tricks to your gameplay.
- If you are satisfied with the payout returns, you must click on ‘Place Bets’ to lock in your bets in the sportsbook for the match. Now all is left to do is watch the live match in anticipation of the results.
In the image above, we placed a bet on Handicap 1 (0), which means that we wagered RM10 on Aston Villa with the betting odds of 1.57. Thus, if we will the payout returns we would receive would be RM15.70 since the betting stake is calculated with the betting odds. However, to know the potential outcomes of this bet in the sportsbook, let us look at the table below where we see the possible case scenarios of both the sub-betting options in the Handicap 0 bet.
|Wagered on Aston Villa (1) @ 1.57||Wagered on Brighton (2) @ 2.53|
|Condition: The team must win the match for bets to win||Condition: The team must win the match for bets to win|
|Betting odds: 1.57||Betting odds: 2.53|
|Betting stake: RM10||Betting stake: RM10|
|If the bet wins: Payout of 15.70 is received||If the bet wins: Payout of 25.30 is received|
|If the bet losses: Betting stake is lost||If the bet losses: Betting stake is lost|
|If the teams tie: Betting stake is refunded||If the teams tie: Betting stake is refunded|
Thus, as you can see, when it comes to the 1XBET Odds above, the betting option with higher odds tend to give out more payouts than the other. This is because betting options with higher odds are the ones that have a higher risk when it comes to wagering since their chances of winning is less.
In addition to this, since this is the Handicap 0 betting option, there is no advantage or disadvantage for these teams. Thus, the end result of the real match would determine the winner of the bets, and since lower odds mean that the chances of winning is almost sure, then going for the betting option with lower odds seem like a better option to win in small amounts.
3 strategies Handicap 0 betting tip that you should know
With this, we are now almost at the end of the article, but before we leave you, let us help you place accurate bets by giving you three pro insights that can help boost your winning rate by 98%. Using these three tips on handicap 0 or any other sports betting option in the sportsbook can help you come up with your own strategies that can eventually help you make huge profits on every bet you place. But for starters, here are 3 important strategies that you should master when playing the Handicap 0 bets.
- Claim new member sportsbook bonuses: When you join online betting sites like 1XBET, you can get many benefits but the main benefit that you should make full use of is the sportsbook bonuses that you can claim on new member accounts. 1XBET Malaysia has one of the best 1XBET promotion for Malaysian players that gives them a 100% welcome bonus up to RM500 which they can claim on their first deposit. Such bonuses make betting on cool matches like handicap 0 very pocket-friendly.
- Make use of the betting statistic chart: Sportsbooks often give you the chance to use betting charts as shown in the image above. These betting charts help you get an overview of the previous match results played between the team and also helps you understand which betting option could win the most. These betting charts are also referred to by the bookies to give odds and so, utilizing this feature to make bets in the sportsbook can help you achieve great results.
- Watch the live match to view the results: Let’s be honest, even if you apply the best betting strategy you got up your sleeves, in the end, the results of the bets depend on how well the teams play and also on your luck. But one thing you can do is learn by watching the real match to see what went right and what went wrong. Even if you place early market bets, it is important that you go ahead view the live match in the sportsbook itself to make observations for even more accurate predictions next time.
This was What is Handicap 0 in Football Betting explained to you with examples from the 1XBET sportsbook. Using the Handicap 0 meaning above, as well as the betting guide, you can play handicap betting in one of the best sportsbooks in the betting world online. For more explanations on the various handicap betting margins in the sportsbooks, keep visiting us as we give our pro insights on how you can make accurate bets using professional betting tips, tricks, and strategies.